With 150 pieces to put together, this gift will keep someone busy for at least a weekend. This puzzle is a good fit for those who you know enjoy (or dislike) puzzles. It’s not a beginner’s challenge, but it’s not yet enough to really ruin your week.
Level of fun/irritation: Armrest battle on an airplane
- Friends that are competitive; especially those that think they are better than you... at everything.
- Your Boss (especially if you are about to quit)
- Your neighbor that lets their dog take dumps in your yard.
- The obnoxious facebook poster “friend"
- Your Type-A sibling that will have anxiety until they actually complete the puzzle.
- The co-worker that always takes the last bit of coffee, but never starts a new pot.
- All people named Carla.
Feeling Extra Spicy? Just a Wee Bit Evil? UPGRADE!
Add Glitter: Sparkle or Spittle. This extra touch will bring a pile of glitter for the joy or demise of your recipient. Our little Puzzle Fairy enjoys waiving her magic glitter wand to make all your evil genius shine through.
Pull-a-Piece: What's worse than a borderless, colorless puzzle, you ask? How about a borderless, colorless puzzle, that is missing ONE PIECE. With this upgrade, our tiny Puzzle Elf will remove one piece before shipping to ensure the recipient receives an impossible puzzle and a real brain bender. Select if you dare.
"It even says it's going to suck"
"We've got to find the corners...there are no corners"
"Are you a sadistic joker?"
"I almost already quit"
"A great way to mess with people"
"It's *sigh* a challenge for sure"
"Oh no, oh no, oh no no no."
"The perfect way to get back at a friend, sibling, or coworker"